Student ID Cards

posted Sep 3, 2015, 10:30 AM by Central Library   [ updated Sep 3, 2015, 11:00 AM ]

The photographs for the Student ID cards are taken in the library, and the ID cards are also printed in the library.

At the beginning of the school year, the cafeteria workers can find your Student ID number on your schedule if you do not have a Manchester School District Student ID card.  Please make sure you know that you can always get lunch even if you do not have a Student ID card.  You can also always use the online lunch money system (*) to add funds to your lunch account without an ID card.  All you need is your Student ID Number. 

If you are an incoming Freshman, your English class will be assigned a time for the whole class to come to the library where we will take photos and issue Student Identification cards.

If you are new to Central and need an ID Card, but you are not a Freshman, please come by the library at your convenience.

If you are not new to Central, but need to purchase a replacement ID for a card that was lost or stolen, please come by the library at your convenience .  If the cost of replacement card is an issue for you, please see someone in the Guidance Department.

If you have any questions, please call the library at x1120 or email:

From the Aspen Parent Portal...  "MyLunchMoney is being replaced with MySchoolBucks.  This program allows you to add money to your child's school lunch account online!  If you already had an account with MyLunchMoney, you do not need to do anything.  Everything has been transferred to MySchoolBucks, however, the website has been changed.  You can get to it with this address:  More information can be found at this website and flyers that will going out to your students when school begins."