posted Sep 11, 2015, 6:50 AM by Central Library
updated Sep 11, 2015, 8:48 AM
|New England Aquarium Teacher Pass Program - |application is available online.
The Teacher Pass Program aims to increase accessibility to the Aquarium for all New England teachers. Participants in the program will enjoy free admission, discounts and much more!
Teacher Pass Benefits
- NEW! Free Aquarium admission when you present a photo I.D. We are saving time, funds and paper by providing your Teacher Pass in a digital format.
- Discounted IMAX admission
- 10% off New England Aquarium memberships
- 10% discount at the Gift Shop
- 10% discount in Harbor View Café
- Free access to the Teacher Resource Center by appointment. Includes consultations, resource library, field trip planning and curriculum resources
- Special school group rate for you and 10 students or more to the Aquarium and IMAX (advanced registration required)
- Monthly e-newsletters (September to June) featuring information about Aquarium programming for schools and teachers, special events, contests, activities for students and funding opportunities
- Invitations to special events, IMAX educator previews and teacher workshops
Who Is Eligible
K-12 teachers and some school administrators currently employed in a New England School System
The application is available online.
How long will it take to receive confirmation of my acceptance into the Teacher Pass Program? The enrollment period is 6 to 8 weeks from your initial submission.
How long will my teacher pass be active? Your Teacher Pass will remain active for a two-year period, at which time you are eligible for re-application.